Join the Bellevue Civic Association! $15 is all it takes...
Help support your neighborhood and the organization that supports you and your neighbors.
If you would like to pay dues via check, please mail your check to the BCA at:
Bellevue Civic Association
P.O. Box 15623
Richmond, VA 23227
Your donations help the Bellevue Civic Association to:
- Deliver FREE Quarterly Newsletters to (over 1200) homes in our neighborhood.
- Maintain the Bellevue Website
- Fund As-Needed Projects
- Support a Security Patrol that helps to keep our neighborhood safe.
- Annual Gardenwalk
Share information via:
- Quarterly membership meetings
- Corner signs, used to announce events
- Bellevue Neighborhood facebook page, Nextdoor.
- Open communication with the City of Richmond, City Council, City Police and other local officials to keep us updated and aware and to help Bellevue be a safe and comfortable place to live.
Read the 2020 Membership Card Benefits here.
Read the Current Bylaws here.